Reprint - Banners of War

By Chimonas, in Runewars

Banners of War is still in the Reprint-section.

Does anyone know if FFG forgot to cancel it (like they forgot to put the old MoM expansions out/change them when MoM 2. was announced/published) or will it be available again?

They are still available at Amazon (including amazon.de), why would you care?

Edited by SpawnGarret

Runewars miniatures is not runewars 2nd edition, both games can exist side by side.

They are still available at Amazon (including amazon.de), why would you care?

I cared because it's offered as Spanish version and I am not able to get a version in English/German through my retailers.

Edited by Chimonas

Hiho

I would also like to know if FFG plans to reprint Banners of War, especially if a reprint in german language is planned.

Anybody here from the official side who can shed some light on this topic?

Would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

wulfen777

On 3/24/2017 at 11:17 AM, wulfen777 said:

Anybody here from the official side who can shed some light on this topic?

Unfortunately, FFG does not allow their employees to interact with community members on the forum and they are pretty tight-lipped about future plants and the status of games.

I would love to see a reprint however am not hopeful myself. From a business standpoint it is certainly understandable that they focus on their hot commodity i.e. X wing.

I actually did did pick up a copy from Amazon. There is some concern that it is the Spanish version as the pic on their site is in Spanish however I am hoping that is an error. I let you folks know when I get it.

Edit. Yes the Amazon copy is the English version.

Edited by Bombshell