Everyone keeps saying more scenarios will be here soon, but...

By cheeseburglar, in Mansions of Madness

don't the two expansion boxes (Suppressed Memories and Recurring Nightmares) come out in the Fall? So ikely two scenarios then, the Hangman Hill zombie one and the Dunwich re-Horror. Does anyone have information on anything sooner or are people just saying things they hope are true?

Edited by cheeseburglar

Just a little patience (cue GN'R).

People who have played enough of FFG's games know a few things they do really well, one of those things are expansions,

expanions and more expansions (our 'three' things are . . . I'll come in again).

They even have been known to produce them quite quickly which is never a bad thing for me.

Given the fact that they've already shown the updated first edition collections coming out soon,

I'd say MoM2 is in good shape for some Lovecraftian hugs n kisses. ;)

If the game is selling popularly I can only imagine that they'd try to covert all the print on demand as quickly as possible to the app.

I think you guys are kind of illustrating the point that no one knows, no offense.

Edited by cheeseburglar

I think you guys are kind of illustrating the point that no one knows, no offense.

We only know what's been announced, the same as anyone else.

People who have played enough of FFG's games know a few things they do really well, one of those things are expansions,

expanions and more expansions (our 'three' things are . . . I'll come in again).

"Nobody expects the FFG expansions..." ;)