UFS Prize Support email ?

By JChang, in UFS General Discussion

so some of you seen my last post it was about trying to get my prize for reg. ne ways, the email for ufs prize support is [email protected] correct? unless i was given the wrong information now.

still no reply

JChang said:

so some of you seen my last post it was about trying to get my prize for reg. ne ways, the email for ufs prize support is [email protected] correct? unless i was given the wrong information now.

still no reply

Re-send e-mail. 'cause that's what I sent it to a few weeks ago and I did get a reply. Stress the urgency of the situation without falling into rage and you should have a reply sooner than later, unless FFG gave the entire week off. Keep in mind everyone at the company's running everywhere because they can't afford to walk.

Homme Chapeau said:

Re-send e-mail. 'cause that's what I sent it to a few weeks ago and I did get a reply. Stress the urgency of the situation without falling into rage and you should have a reply sooner than later, unless FFG gave the entire week off . Keep in mind everyone at the company's running everywhere because they can't afford to walk.