i will be collecting and playing

By wormiespice, in Star Wars: Destiny

i will be up for trading when this game comes out

i will post on here my wants and trades , unless they make a new forum for trading

i will want one of every card and dice and extras for my decks

Brave soul, internet trading. I could never ever trust an internet person enough to do an internet trade

I will be doing the same. I've done it for years. In fact that is one of my goals in the Facebook group I founded, is to create a safe place to trade. If you aren't interested, friend me on here and shoot me messages when the set comes out. :)

Brave soul, internet trading. I could never ever trust an internet person enough to do an internet trade

One of my best friends started out as an internet person.

Check out the excellent website here:

http://www.tradecardsonline.com

you can easily manage your collection, print your chcklists by set and move your cursor over the name of cards to view the image of every card / die, etc.

Regarding trading, Lowest rating ships first, and they automatically match your wants to other's "haves" in the database for dozens of games. The site even adjusts your list for you once the trade is completed. It's quite enjoyable and the people are great. I'm trader level 28 on there ... and have only had bad experiences during negotiation. Once a trade is registered everything is monitored and even reminds you to ship with an email.

SWL will surely be added. It is an amazing website.

A trading metathread is super helpful. For a game oriented around trading, having someone update the first post with +1's and -1's for successful and unsuccessful trades is usually enough to keep people honest. A single -1 usually will mean no one in the community will trade with you, so just being smart and trading with people with good rep usually will mean successful trades. I have done a few trades for Armada pieces and parts via the trade thread on that board and have a 100% success rate.

Just have to remember there is a community policy of no selling, so you cannot do cash trades via the boards.