Act II

By quartersmostly, in Road to Legend

Is there anything in the app that indicates what act you are in. I'm returning to a campaign I haven't played in a while and I'm not sure which act we are in. Is the change over after The Defense of Thelys?

I don't know but occasionally I have seen act 2 shop items in town.

Is there anything in the app that indicates what act you are in. I'm returning to a campaign I haven't played in a while and I'm not sure which act we are in. Is the change over after The Defense of Thelys?

The Defense of Thelys is the changeover point - you're in Act II after that (at least as far as monsters are concerned, shop items are their own strange beast)

Going forward with (hopefully) lots of new campaigns, it'd be really handy if there was a prominent display of the current Act - if not on the world map, maybe on the save slot.

Edited by maxam

Going forward with (hopefully) lots of new campaigns, it'd be really handy if there was a prominent display of the current Act - if not on the world map, maybe on the save slot.

I can't assign more than 1 "like" above to this statement, so I am quoting it here again. This should be done. ASAP. And if you don't do it Maxam, I want to add this to the wish list thread.

Edited by any2cards

Yeah it is kind of weird that it is nowhere to be found. I noticed they did change the Character/Skills page to show which class is assigned to each character. A good sign that they are listening and implementing changes/fixes that we are asking for.

It would also be nice, if they would list the **** character's name on the skills page, perhaps under the image. I certainly don't have every hero's picture/name memorized.

I can't assign more than 1 "like" above to this statement, so I am quoting it here again. This should be done. ASAP. And if you don't do it Maxam, I want to add this to the wish list thread.

Done :)

Edited by maxam

There are tricky ways in which you could know:

+You could check the EXP on each hero, if at least 1 has 5 exp, then you have already finished the interlude. This because of how EXP is given.

+You can click on the journal and look for ("The Defense of Thelys"), it should be on week 12, only if you waited the corresponding weeks to play the quest.

+If you pass a [knowledge] test, you will remember the Act :rolleyes: . Hahaha just kidding...

I think those ways can help you to identify the Act you are on.

+If you pass a [knowledge] test, you will remember the Act :rolleyes: . Hahaha just kidding...

If you succeed at a might check, you can arm-wrestle the App into Act II

It would also be nice, if they would list the **** character's name on the skills page, perhaps under the image. I certainly don't have every hero's picture/name memorized.

I don't really think they need this because they're expecting you to be using the character sheet which matches the image. While I have got every hero's name and picture memorised nobody else I've played with has ever had an issue identifying who is there.

I don't really think they need this because they're expecting you to be using the character sheet which matches the image. While I have got every hero's name and picture memorised nobody else I've played with has ever had an issue identifying who is there.

Try playing this game when you are 75 years old, with eyes that can barely tell there is a bus in front of you, let alone trying to match a picture the size of a quarter to 72 character sheets. Even if your eyes work perfectly, you have to go through the entire deck of Heroes, one at a time, comparing pictures.

A few lines of code, and the name of the hero could be shown, and it would take seconds to find what you need. They did it for the Archtype class you are using, I don't see why it would be an issue to do it with the hero name.

Edited by any2cards

Try playing this game when you are 75 years old, with eyes that can barely tell there is a bus in front of you, let alone trying to match a picture the size of a quarter to 72 character sheets. Even if your eyes work perfectly, you have to go through the entire deck of Heroes, one at a time, comparing pictures.

A few lines of code, and the name of the hero could be shown, and it would take seconds to find what you need. They did it for the Archtype class you are using, I don't see why it would be an issue to do it with the hero name.

Surely then it would be better to just be adding a zoom function? I would assume it makes the cards/descriptions/etc pretty horrible to have to read as well.

well.. sorry for such a late time replay. it seems there is no answer to where you can find which act you are in.

if you look in your journal, underneath the fame, there is number I or II. I believe that's the act you are in.

hope this will help others who come here.

On 9/15/2016 at 7:01 AM, Taear said:

Surely then it would be better to just be adding a zoom function? I would assume it makes the cards/descriptions/etc pretty horrible to have to read as well.

So my eyes aren't bad enough to have his issue but I do need someone else to read the italic text boxes. Being able to make the text bigger or change the font would be magical for me...