Drakon figures scale to Talisman figures

By talismanisland, in Drakon

I was just wondering if someone who owns both Drakon and Talisman might be able to take a comparison picture of some of the miniatures from each game side by side so I can check them out.

I nearly sprang for a copy of Drakon in the FFG sale, but the shipping to the UK brought the price waaaaay back up.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sorry, at work, man, but would have done you that with pleasure. Guess that tonight it will be done before me by some other mate !

I once tooked my talisman figures in photograph to proove to T. Powell that there was not any Druid in my talisman package !

Thanks Hem! Should there be nothing by tonight I'd appreciate it if you could snap them for me!

Awesome! Thanks Hem!

I really appreciate that and it has certainly given me some food for thought. The cogs are turning and there could be an expansion in the making here. gran_risa.gif

The hero figures used in Drakon are also used in Descent (for the Well of Darkness expansion IIRC.) I mention this mainly in case you want even more fodder for fan-based material in Talisman... =p

Thanks Steve-O! I shall check those out.

neat-o! im gettin' this game for sure!! cool.gif