X-Wing T65 & T70 "Rebel Dogfighter Refit"

By Wills, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

A slight fix to X-Wings? Nothing too much, but maybe just enough to get an X-Wing actually seen in the game of its own name, and address the massive overbalance we have in the current meta.

Rebel Advanced Dogfighter: (RAD) Refit

With the introduction of more agile Imperial fighters and an increase in more slippery scum and villainy ships, the Rebellion refitted several of its X-Wings making them more agile and capable in the close combat dogfighting that was becoming more frequent throughout the galaxy.

This card has a negative squad point cost of -2 points.

This card can only be used on X-Wings

- Removes the Torpedo slot

- Adds an additional Modification slot

2 x RAD cards to be included in future Rebel based expansions.

Red_5-672x372.jpg

Assuming this would be implemented please suggest a 100 point rebel list, featuring JUST X-Wings.

Edited by Wills

Obviously 4x rookie+engine+thrusrer

But i think -2 is way too much. May be switch torpedo for second mod is acceptable. And fun enough ^^

I disagree, -2 is not way too much. The game is called X-Wing, X-Wings are the second most common ship in the Star Wars movies, yet, we do not see them in the game bar the occasional Poe, Biggs, etc. Rebels are HARDLY played in the game, with them just representing 5% in a recent major tournament.2 points is nothing if it helps fix the game and balances forces.

I like it. But even with the reduction, the X-wing still has it's terrible dial.

Yup, which is another reason for making it a bit cheaper. At this rate we will re-naming the X-Wing game, JumpMaster 5000 :)

Edited by Wills

What about 0 point astromech? "Your action bar gains Boost action icon, you cannot equip this card, if your agility value is 1 or less" so this card is for T-65 X-Wing and E-Wing ;o)

Edited by martinkdo

I would rather see a title that works on X-Wing, B-Wing and Starviper. S-foil. Wings closed, agility is up, primary down. Also free boost. Wings open, free barrel roll and Tallow move on speed 3.