trying to understand how certain characters are played.

By Ipause4$, in UFS General Discussion

there are certain characters that i have that i have always wanted to make a deck around. the characters being Cody , R. Mika and D. Jay. the thing is that i dont know how to successfully work them. i could easily splash them in to decks to try them out but nothing seem to work well. it may be me but if i am using a character i want to use them to the fullest ability and all. i am just asking for an understanding of what these character are supposed to do. so if it is possible could anyone enlighten me to there workings.

On cody and R.Mika, would you please specify which verision? If it is the newest R.mika then go for reversals, Shadowblade, Sardine's beach special and so on,

Dee Jay* well you can run a kick themed deck with him, alot of his own support from sf05 extreme rivals should work fine with him,

Of fire you should get cocky, whitemagic for momentum, maybe run getting an education for more cardpool clearing.Thunderfoot can empty their hand quickly if you feel the need for that.

Shotokan+ shinobi tradition will give you pseudo infinite carddraw

Other than that: basic fire tactics= speed and damage

I hate telling people how to run a deck, so just keep on playtesting, maybe even try another char just to get some experience ^^

R. Mika*- Throws off Earth, like Heavenly Dynamite, Overhand Throw, and Close Throw. Using her own tech like Piling it On, Star of the Ring, and Tendon Strength. Also cards like Red Gi.

R. Mika**- See R. Mika* (Yes they play about the same.)

R. Mika***-(My favorite) I ran her off Void, reversing with things like Power Up and Infiltrating (action side.) Of course there are form abilities printed on foundations you can reverse with as well. She's also good off Chaos.

R. Mika::-Covered greatly by Mordai.

The most effective way to run Dee Jay* is to abuse Dread Carnival with the Chun-Li kick that makes your next High kick attack Multiple : 1.

SF04_046_144.jpg

+

28.jpg

= fun

N.J.

thanks for the insight. and the cody versions are cody 1 and cody 2 as i own both. please keep the suggestions coming they are really helpfull

If you use dread carnival.. be sure to use All life is prey just to boost the multiple copy xD