Looking for suggestions on how should I approach this game - I'm not interested in deck-building and competitive play

By Deviser, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Hello everyone,

I really like card games + I'm a big fan of 'Song of Ice and Fire' world, so it's only natural that I checked this game out. I bought one core set and played some matches with suggested decks and in general I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I wanted more. The problem is, I have no wish to invest my time into deck building neither I want to spend money on all the expansions, it would be p erfect to have a few well constructed and balanced decks, which I could just take from the box and play right away. So, my question is, are there any people around here who are in the same situation as I am? Maybe you have any suggestions/ resourses which would help me figure out how to build these decks (would be awesome if I needn't buy all excisting cards)?And what decks are generally better - single or double house? Or it would be better to just part with this game and look for something non-LCG/CCG?

Thank you for your help!

I mistakenly posted this in GoT first edition section, however it's the GoT second edition I'm talking about :unsure: . I re-posted this in the right place.

Technically you can make 4 decks out of the base box so I'd just stick with those. I'm pretty certain that any decklists on here will assume you have everything.