Support for Kindle Fire 7.5.1 forthcoming?

By Old Deep One, in Mansions of Madness

Hi, message to the devs here regarding the app available on the Amazon App Store not working on the Kindle Fire system version 7.5.1. I appreciate that it is an older model but best to ask if there is a compatible version of your app planned before spending more money on getting a device to play the boardgame. Kind regards, Old Deep One.

Furthermore, a question to the community; what other tablets WILL run this app properly, if one has to go and buy a new one specifically to do so (I havent used my Fire for over year before dusting it off and recharging last night in anticipation for the arrival of the boardgame so not bothered about any other features).

Edited by Old Deep One

Hi, message to the devs here regarding the app available on the Amazon App Store not working on the Kindle Fire system version 7.5.1. I appreciate that it is an older model but best to ask if there is a compatible version of your app planned before spending more money on getting a device to play the boardgame. Kind regards, Old Deep One.

Furthermore, a question to the community; what other tablets WILL run this app properly, if one has to go and buy a new one specifically to do so (I havent used my Fire for over year before dusting it off and recharging last night in anticipation for the arrival of the boardgame so not bothered about any other features).

I am running it on an Ipad mini (first incarnation) as well as on my Android Galaxy 4S (though I would not recommend it on a phone.)

So far I've run it on my Note 4 and my Tab S. It runs fine on both, and the Tab S not particularly powerful as tablets go.