Where is the Call for Heroes adventure???

By LtCorwin, in The Force Awakens Beginner Game

Insert in the beginner box says it's available for download on the FFG site but I can't find it.

Anyone seen where to get it yet?

Thanks

It doesn't look like they've put it up yet.

Would guess that if not today, then probably sometime next week.

Then again, with GenCon going down, there's probably a fair chunk of FFG staff out in Indy right now, so odds are we'll see it next week, likely closer to next Friday as opposed to this coming Monday.

If I had to wager money, I'd say that it'll probably go up when they post the "The TFA Box is in stores now!" news item.

It's up.

I can't get it to download for some reason .

Downloaded a copy seems to work fine.

So no extra characters?

Edited by copperbell

So no extra characters?

Apparently not, which is a shame.

I would have really liked to have seen a Force user amongst the bunch, since this is the era in which the Force "awakens" after being largely dormant for so many decades.

They must have really been under the gun to get this box out. AoR and FaD had at least one map to go with the their bonus adventures. Having the Galaxy map is nice, as is having some extra character folios, but the adventure comes across as "smaller" than the other beginner box adventures.

EDIT: I should clarify what I mean by "Map". In the AoR Bonus adventure there was a map of the area surrounding the base. In FaD Bonus adventure you had a nice map of the Governor's house and adjoining museum. In the TFA Bonus adventure it would have been nice to have a map of the Comm Relay, the Imperial Facility, or even the Strus Clan's base.

Overall, it's an okay adventure, but it doesn't impress quite the same as the core beginner boxes. That I attribute to a deadline that had to be kept.

Edited by Raithnor

They must have really been under the gun to get this box out. AoR and FaD had at least one map to go with the their bonus adventures. Having the Galaxy map is nice, as is having some extra character folios, but the adventure comes across as "smaller" than the other beginner box adventures.

*Looks at thread title*

*Clears throat*

*Exits thread*