Arkham Horror: The Card Game Full Demo | Gen Con 2016

By LagAdder, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

This was posted by Team Covenant on their YouTube channel:

Looks great! It's oozing with theme. I like how the chaos bag adds a new level of unpredictability.

Rule 1 of CoC still applies: NEVER split the party :)

Glad I didn't wait up any longer than I did waiting for it. Waited till midnight and it went up at 6 AM

I love that it's a nice long video. Hopefully some others do one too.

It now has a status in the Upcoming section. Sadly it hasn't been released to the printer yet :/

Apparently they said October on Twitter.

I am going to watch the video tonight, I really like co-op games, that's why I always enjoyed Arkham Horror.

Looks pretty good. I put in my order at my FLGS yesterday. Maybe I'm missing something, but the chaos bag looks like a glorified die roll? I guess other tokens might get added or subtracted by effects as the game or campaign goes on.

This looks amazing. I cannot wait to get my hands on this.

Looks pretty good. I put in my order at my FLGS yesterday. Maybe I'm missing something, but the chaos bag looks like a glorified die roll? I guess other tokens might get added or subtracted by effects as the game or campaign goes on.

The types and amount of tokens changes in the harder formats they said in the video.

Just finished watching the video and...wow. It seems to be so much fun. Even better than I could've hoped for.

Man, those cards are gorgeous!

Card backs are amazing. Very 1920s inspired artwork.

I wonder where's this "similiar enough to lotr" guy now :D

Yeah, this is only the vaguest bit like LotR. It's a game of its own, and one I hope they stick with.

This was posted by Team Covenant on their YouTube channel:

I was bummed that the sound quality dropped about one-fifth to one-quarter of the way into the video. Nonetheless, thanks for posting this.

Rule 1 of CoC still applies: NEVER split the party :)

Yeah, leave that to the cultist with the meat cleaver... :)