Rouge One/Ep. 8/9 content?

By MasterMicVin, in Star Wars: Destiny

LFL is three letters. Just sayin'.

Well played lol

All in all, it seems like FFG wants to stick to the main films here. It's going to a stretch if they consult the tv shows.

Then again, in the SW LCG (which I am also into) they have basically run amount of content from the original trilogy and are turning to adding content from Rebels. So it's possible.

This is only the first set. I think they will very much draw from Rebels and Clone Wars.

I'd much rather have the first Ezra than the 4th Luke.

Honestly I hope that not only do we see things from the Tv shows and the upcoming movies but stuff from other canon sources. A girl can hope right :)

Prince Xizor and HK-47, for the win!

Wondering how many Luke's we could get:

Farmboy Luke

Luke in stormtrooper armor

Hoth Luke

Dagobah Luke (and Yoda)

Jedi Knight Luke (that's the one we got now)

Wondering how many Luke's we could get:

Farmboy Luke

Luke in stormtrooper armor

Hoth Luke

Dagobah Luke (and Yoda)

Jedi Knight Luke (that's the one we got now)

Pilot Luke

Jedi master Luke (episode 7)

Jedi teacher Luke (Episode 8)

Honestly I hope that not only do we see things from the Tv shows and the upcoming movies but stuff from other canon sources. A girl can hope right :)

Prince Xizor and HK-47, for the win!

Xizor isn't canon ;)

Prince Xizor and HK-47, for the win!Xizor isn't canon ;)

Then what's he doing, piloting the Star Viper? ;)

sw-Prince-Xizor-282x394.png

calculation-ex.jpg

Xizor isn't canon ;)

Yet!

Xizor isn't canon ;)

Yet!

Yeah if Thrawn is canon, then xizor can't be to far behind...

Edited by Robin Graves

Xizor isn't canon ;)

Yet!

Yeah if Thrawn is canon, then xizor can't be to far behind...

I think there are tons of other characters who who be ahead of Xizor. I'm sorry but when it comes to popularity Xizor can't touch Thrawn. We will have to wait and see.....*Cough* Where is my Dash? *Cough*

During the Clone Wars TV series, we saw the leaders of Black Sun all meeting together (they were Falleen, like Xizor). So it is canon that the Falleen are/were in charge of the Black Sun crime syndicate. Although it's unlikely we'll see any story remain from Shadows of the Empire, I think it's totally possible to see Xizor in the new canon.

Revan, Malak, Malgus, Plagueis, Sidious, Bane, Maul, Krayt, Talon, and a non Darth Grievous

Not to mention a Mandalore wars set

I have ideas for each and every one of how these characters abilities would work.

I think this is why I am anticipating this game so much. So much just so much potential.

I could list good guys to but...

During the Clone Wars TV series, we saw the leaders of Black Sun all meeting together (they were Falleen, like Xizor). So it is canon that the Falleen are/were in charge of the Black Sun crime syndicate. Although it's unlikely we'll see any story remain from Shadows of the Empire, I think it's totally possible to see Xizor in the new canon.

I total agree, the door is totally open. He could be the one to put the Black Sun Back together after the whole event with Maul.