can someone pick me up the 2 promos

By wormiespice, in Star Wars: Destiny

i cannot make it to the gencon indy as i am in the uk , but can someone pick me up the 2 promos from the demo (rey and kylo ren) . i will pay for you to post them to me in the uk

please email me at [email protected] or pm me if you can help

thanks in advance

wormiespice

Unfortunately they only give the promo out if you demo the game and they only give you one of the two. Good luck

eBay my friend, just watch for price gouging.

eBay my friend, just watch for price gouging.

They're very limited promos that apparently will only be available 1 per person at the event and nowhere else afterwards.

I don't think you can speak of price gouging in these circumstances. They'll just be horribly expensive period, end of story.

Kind of a bummer since I'd really like to have that gorgeous Rey card, but I'm stuck here twiddling my thumbs in Europe. But that's just how it goes with convention exclusives - they're exclusive to conventions like it says on the tin.

Edited by Don_Silvarro

We are talking about this and my group right now. There is no established market, so people always start high.

We are talking about this and my group right now. There is no established market, so people always start high.

Yup. But unlike material that you can possibly have a non-zero chance of getting elsewhere in the future, these will start high and stay high, unless the game picks up, in which case they'll either never again show up on eBay or go even higher.

Yup. But unlike material that you can possibly have a non-zero chance of getting elsewhere in the future, these will start high and stay high, unless the game picks up, in which case they'll either never again show up on eBay or go even higher.

Perhaps. I only have my experiences to speak from. I payed $70 for 4 volunteer promos for DC, $100 for a Rey imo is too high. Again though that's my opinion.

Never underestimate Star Wars. I mean, there are still a few SWCCG cards that command a high price.

I don't get what the big deal is. They're the same exact cards just with extended art. Do people honestly care enough to pay for these?

I don't get what the big deal is. They're the same exact cards just with extended art. Do people honestly care enough to pay for these?

Yes one sold for $100 and the other for $50

Ehhh..."best offer accepted" on both of those. We have no way of knowing what someone actually paid. They were asking 50/100 but took less.

People love pimping their decks. And collectible games tend to draw players more willing to drop money on the bits of it that are more collectible (shocking!).

Both auctions ended because the seller accepted their best offer, we have no idea what they actually sold for.

Both auctions ended because the seller accepted their best offer, we have no idea what they actually sold for.

According to my "Got away" email they sold at listed price