App not accommodating two copies of the same set?

By LagAdder, in Mansions of Madness

Now I'm not sure how big of a deal this is. Albeit some folks (including me) have picked up a second copy of the sets from first edition over the years to have more options when creating scenarios of their own.

Just wondering if FFG will put that into account in future updates for the application. It would be awesome to put those extra sets of tiles to good use in second edition as well. :)

I don't really get how this would be awesome if the game could generate a duplicate tile on the board instead of another, distinctive, tile.

Edit: D'oh!

Edited by tsuma534

One tile always represents two distinctive areas. If you only own a specific tile once, you will be unable to use it's front and back at the same time.

I wouldn't be actually worried about that, with the amount of tiles you have by default, there won't be any tile starvation problems.

Of course you are absolutely right. This is more along the lines of 'nice to have' to players who own one or more of the sets twice.

Just letting fantasy fly to imagine the lingering potential of these kind of things. :)

Edited by LagAdder

Imagine the giant mansion you could build with everything... @_@

Omg. Considering the possibilities available if you had each set twice (Second Edition Core included), you could actually build a small rural village along with streets and countryside! :blink:

Omg. Considering the possibilities available if you had each set twice (Second Edition Core included), you could actually build a small rural village along with streets and countryside! :blink:

And buy a bigger home to accomodate all of the such :D