Why, FFG?

By Supertoe, in New Angeles

This game looks so freaking awesome, but it is rare to have four players at any given time for me. WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO!!!!!!!

They'll soon start selling virtual opponents so that no one can suffers from this any longer. It's also thematically constistant with Android's lore, right? So, no worries

It will kill a lot of sales. I was all on board, but then I saw the player count :( .

To be fair, a game that centers on negotiations and counter negotiations would have to have at least three players, and their voting mechanic between the offers which seems interesting does seem less exciting if only one player gets to vote, so four would be good.

I get that the player count can be a problem (it would be a problem for me - I don't have that many boardgaming friends), but I see why it's suited to this game.

To be fair, a game that centers on negotiations and counter negotiations would have to have at least three players, and their voting mechanic between the offers which seems interesting does seem less exciting if only one player gets to vote, so four would be good.

I get that the player count can be a problem (it would be a problem for me - I don't have that many boardgaming friends), but I see why it's suited to this game.

I know, I see why. But still.