Looking good. VERY good.

By Paladin_fin, in New Angeles

The first impression here is very good. Looks like a heavy talker / deeper strategy game. Just what my group loves.

Love that you have to work together on one level to keep the world from exploding, but at the same time you need to be a greedy b*stard.

And that i just happen to love the setting, that's just gravy. =)=)

Thank you FFG!

I can't figure out from which game this is based on.

Looks like bits from Archipelago and I'm The Boss had a baby.

And then it got the mother of all makeovers. ;)

Yeah, but lately the games released by FFG are just reskin with some tweaking of other games.

Well as long as they make it WORK, i don't care. =)

And even though i am a massive fanboy, would you disagree with me that the games that get the FFG treatment have not been better off for it?

The production values are always killer, and i would easily say that in 9 cases out of 10 the rules are improved on and streamlined.

But like i said, i'm a fanboy, so i'm not entirely impartial.

Oh yeah, all their spinoff are better than the originals. I just like to know where they come from.

This looks like, IMO, one of the best games that FFG's come up with. The setting is perfect, the gameplay sounds thematic (and awesome backstabby), and it's another game that lets us be the Megacorps we all love from A:NR (well, the ones who play ANR anyways)! This looks absolutely EPIC!

They do also still design original games as well, you know.

This seems to have a lot in common with the Mistborn board game (which I'm currently waiting for from Kickstarter). Thankfully it seems to be mechanically distinct enough that I won't mind having both. I don't know of any other game that this is a direct re-implementaion of (unlike Mainframe, which was a re-skin of Bauhaus).