New Premium figures?

By No1Sciguy, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Anyone notice at least one new monster figure in the new mansions of Madness rule book? I think it's the star spawn. Maybe we will finally get the 4 missing figures from the premium figures. :)

It looks like they are all in MoM2e

On the latest news page, just announced - the last 4 painted monster minis will be released!

Great news for those, like me, who have been waiting years to complete their Arkham Horror collection.

Now, if they would also release those Arkham nights promos . . .

They are now available to order :D

I ordered copies of the last 4 painted monsters needed to complete my collection yesterday.

It's been a wait of several years, but I'm really pleased they have finally produced them.

Hello everyone,

does anyone know if there is going to be a re"print" of the Wave 1 Monsters from the Arkham Horror premium figures? I'm thinking on buying some of them, but two of my favourites (the Shoggoth and the Dark Young) are out of stock unfortunately :(

The complete set of the wave 1 monsters is now showing as expected in September on websites such as Cool Stuff Inc, in the USA. There are also listings for other out of print individual monsters and investigators (although not the Dark Young or Shoggoth).

It's not officially been announced by FFG, but someone seems to be expecting a reprint.