Something is really bothering me about the art on the Dooku card...

By Brawndo, in Star Wars: Destiny

I mean, is it just me, or does he look more like Jeffrey Tambor than Christopher Lee?

Dooku.png tambor.jpg

I mean, is it just me, or does he look more like Jeffrey Tambor than Christopher Lee?

Dooku.png tambor.jpg

I mean, maybe a little like Tambor - but the eyes and cheeks are much more Lee.

I'm going to go with "it's just you." LOL! ;)

I mean, maybe a little like Tambor - but the eyes and cheeks are much more Lee.

I'm going to go with "it's just you." LOL! ;)

That's fair. It usually is just me.

It might be me too, to me he looks nothing like Christopher Lee, but I guess that kinda sorta happens with this kind of art, you either see it or don't. Oh well. Hopefully there's a "Count Dooku: Darth Tyranus" in the second set.

On the flipside, the Rey card is perfect, I couldn't tell it from a movie still if I didn't know it's artwork for a card game.

Edited by Don_Silvarro

I can definitely see it.

i tought yo gonna say something about the "flaccid" grip of that laser sword... sorry i dont follow the "stupid" trilogy i,ii and iii... bit, theres something like that on count dooku??

On the flipside, the Rey card is perfect, I couldn't tell it from a movie still if I didn't know it's artwork for a card game.

I really like the Dooku, but then again maybe it's skewed because I'm just glad FFG finally gave us ANY Dooku art.

But yeah, the Rey is crazy perfect.

Edited by Mattr0polis

i tought yo gonna say something about the "flaccid" grip of that laser sword... sorry i dont follow the "stupid" trilogy i,ii and iii... bit, theres something like that on count dooku??

You mean the way it's at an angle? That's because his lightsaber has a curved hilt.

fantastic-lightsabers-and-where-to-find-

You mean the way it's at an angle? That's because his lightsaber has a curved hilt.

fantastic-lightsabers-and-where-to-find-

Thats it, i imagine something, but i dont see the movies so thats why i tought it was something weird! thanks!