Finding Local Players

By orbit8, in Support

Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone can help me. I used the Find Friends feature to find people in my area that play Tannhäuser. It seems it only let's me pick the State and not my City. Am I missing some detail? When I look at the members that show up by choosing the State and Game, I can't see where they live.

How do I search for nearby fans of games I like?

Thanks,

Orbit8

I was wondering the same thing.

Same thing here.

I registered on the forums hoping to find some people to play Warhammer Invasion with and was happy to find the "Central Indiana Players" thread. But now I don't know how to proceed. The forums don't let you display your location or your email in your profile and I don't see a private message feature. Since my schedule is tight I can't just post a, "I'll be at the store this Saturday with my cards, show up if you can," type of message and hope people see it in time. Is it against the forum rules to post my email address in a thread in order to expedite the whole process of achieving my original goal?

What I did is search for local player...friend EVERYONE, with whatever message you want. Out of the 71 people I friend...I've had 12 replies.

darn mabe they will fix this feature in the future