Darkstalkers Deck?

By rockaknock, in UFS Deck Building

Sup... I just recently got into my first ever CCG with UFS... I want to run Darkstalkers as the main theme of my deck and was wondering if anyone had any advice or suggestions such as a good character to run or a good strategy that would work universally against some of the more popular decks out there. I'm kind of partial to Bishamon/Anakaris if that helps any. Thanks in advance for any insight.

If you run Darkstalkers it will have to be in legacy, because FFG has not come out with a type two Darkstalkers pack yet. I'm hoping thats what the next set will be though. You might have already know that, but you said you where new to the game, so I'm just checking.

As for legacy Darkstalkers characters I never really liked Anakaris or Bishamon that much. There are probably some good decks with them, but I don't know how well they would be in legacy.

Here are some Darkstalkers characters that I really liked.

Lord Raptor ..

Felicia::

Morrigan..

Demitri.

Donavan.

Donavan.. (He is my favorite Darkstalkers character)

There are other good ones, but I have an idea of how to make these. If you pick one or two I could give you an idea of how to run them.

BTW, just in case you didn't know, you can read all of these cards and twoheadeddragon.com under useful resorce/ufs search