Third preview is up

By kraisto, in Mansions of Madness

so with monster movement, do we think that it will be like 'monster x moves to here' really specific, or something like, all monster, or one monster moves, and they move a fixed amount to the nearest player like in mice and mystics. hoping for the first one.

This is sounding better and better. What I'm confused about though is it still scenario driven or is it completely random? I.e. I can't tell if the game is now a dungeon crawler with a unique 'dungeon' each time, or there are still specific story scenarios and end goals, but everything in between is procedurally generated each time?

This is sounding better and better. What I'm confused about though is it still scenario driven or is it completely random? I.e. I can't tell if the game is now a dungeon crawler with a unique 'dungeon' each time, or there are still specific story scenarios and end goals, but everything in between is procedurally generated each time?

The second option its probably the correct one - specific scenarios and end goals, but random elements, challenges and monsters. Theres some information around the web that says 5 scenarios. You can see in this screen a scenario selection option:

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/0d/77/0d77bd5c-c165-43e6-a1b1-9b2d137f0a89/mom_screen03.png

Edited by kraisto