What if...

By Mrfunk70, in Mansions of Madness

...the app is crashing in the middle of a game? You'll have to start it all over? A mom scenario is a time consuming beast. Maybe they implement some kind of auto-save system.

There's nothing saying 2E will take as long as 1E either. Set-up and puzzle set-up has been extremely streamlined. I'd expect the game to move faster since there aren't any Keeper actions (and the decisions that go along with those) as well.

But yeah, nobody could really say what would happen if the app crashes. Ideally, it won't. And if it's the hardware that is the problem, you'll probably have to get new hardware or use your CPU since the app will be available via Steam.

... or use your CPU since the app will be available via Steam.

It might be a bit ot but what is Steam?

... or use your CPU since the app will be available via Steam.

It might be a bit ot but what is Steam?

I'm not a technician, so, apologies for the low ICT lore, but basically it's a site you can subscribe to (for free) where a lot of games are available. So, if you want to run the app on your PC, you simply have to log on the Steam site and run the app from there.

It's not a site (well, technically there is a Steam site, however), it's a software which host a shop and a game library which stores the games you have bought, allows you to manage them, and also is a platform for online play and all other neat stuff.

Thanks John, much better feedback than mine