I need help with Caprice's dark cards with "name a plot" in them

By Poganin, in Android

Could some kind soul please explain how these cards are supposed to be used? I play the card against Caprice and... what then?

What plot am I supposed to name? Caprice's or any other detective's whose dark cards the Caprice player may be holding?

And do the game rules expect each player to know the titles of all characters' plots?

I would appreciate some help and explanation with this.

Caprice's cards often allow you to look at each other's hand of cards, allowing you to get information from each other. Also, every time a twilight card is played it will have one of the three plots on it for that character, so as long as you've seen at least one twilight card for that character played you have a chance of naming a plot they have in hand.

Go for the colours thats the easiest way, so call Green, Orange or Blue. If you know the game and have played a lot you know the various plots of the characters, if not then this is the easiest way

My interpretation is that you can name any player's plot, and you can choose which cards you draw. That way, you can draw cards only related to the player whose plot you chose.

For drawing random cards, we just shuffle them under the table and pick one without looking.

Kodi nox

Edited by adomanim