Ugh, tired of waiting...

By turinmacleod, in WFRP Gamemasters

Ordered my Adventurer's Toolkit on the 2nd, it shipped on the 12th, but it is still not here, and I have a TON of momentum going in planning our initial campaign. What I need are the class statistic adjustments for Sword Masters, Iron Breakers, War Dancers and Ratcatchers, so I can finish seeding the PC/NPCs character cards.

I know the classes won't be playable without thier other special cards (SBVD, Great sword of Hoeth, etc.) but just the stat adjustments will let me advance to the next stage of planning, our first actual play meeting will be the 27th, and this being the holiday season, time is at a premium.

Thanks for any help,

T

And there goes the mailman... again.

Come on, someone throw me a bone here, it would be criminal to waste all this creative energy.

T

125 views and no replys, nice, what a helpful community.

I havnt got mine yet, but once I do I will let you know, if you havnt got yours by then.

Marneus

a friend of mine ordered it from an independent distributor and got his almost instantly.

This is the last time I let something get shipped USPS, it takes them FOREVER (apparently) and their idea of tracking is letting you know when it got picked up. My Toolkit has been "in transit to it's delivery location" since the 13th. It's going from North Dakota to New York, which is almost interplanetary, so I understand the delay.

/end sarcasm

Thanks for your reply Marneus... you don't live in Mahopac NY, do you? There are a lot of similarities in your players SM background, and in the one the SM in my game is using.

T

Here are their Primary Characteristics:

Ironbreaker: To, WP

Ratcatcher: To, Ag

Swordmaster: To, Ag

Wardancer: Ag, WP

That what you're looking for?

Yup, thanks, I got my Toolkit today as well, but I still appreciate the help. Since all the east coast snow screwed up our game last weekend, this comes just in time to get set up for this coming weekend.

On a side note, the USPS took 9 days to ship my items from Fargo, ND to Mahopac, NY, about 1500 miles. The Pony Express used to deliver mail 2000 miles, in ten days. Whoulda guessed the Pony Express would be faster than shipping USPS?

T