Looking for Lv 4 Magic cards and attack cards.

By RPG-Giova, in Agrabah Bazaar

I'm trying to find some Lv 4 Magic cards and some attack cards.

I want any magic of the three elements:

*Firaga

*Tundaga

*Blizaga

For the attack cards I'm just looking for some oathkeepers, so...if anyone is interested in traiding with me, I just traidng some set 1 foil cards.

Cards in trade: (foil)

*Goofy Lv 1

*Donald Lv 3

*Ariel Lv 1

*Aladdin Lv 3

RPG-Giova said:

I'm trying to find some Lv 4 Magic cards and some attack cards.

I want any magic of the three elements:

*Firaga

*Tundaga

*Blizaga

For the attack cards I'm just looking for some oathkeepers, so...if anyone is interested in traiding with me, I just traidng some set 1 foil cards.

Cards in trade: (foil)

*Goofy Lv 1

*Donald Lv 3

*Ariel Lv 1

*Aladdin Lv 3

I have 4 Firaga (max I'll trade is 1 -2 , Blizzaga x 4 (trade all 4, and 2 Thundaga

make me an offer

Any other foils? I could use Aladdin lvl 3 SR? I have extra Blizzaga and Firagas, look at my trade list to see what you want...

ill trade 2x firaga

1x blizzaga

1x thundaga

for your donald duck level 3 sr

what card do you really want?

If some one would like me to trade me 2 firagas, 2 blizzagas and 2 thundagas for my Donald Lv3 foil and Aladdin Lv3 foil, I would think about it. But if you dont like this offer, make me one please. thanks!

I guess I guess either any two (or all three) of Goofy lvl 1, Donald lvl 3, Aladdin lvl 3 for 2x Firaga 4x Blizzaga and 2x Thundaga.

I can give you 2x Firaga, 1x Blizzaga for Aladdin lvl 3 SR.

TheChampIsHere said:

I can give you 2x Firaga, 1x Blizzaga for Aladdin lvl 3 SR.

I will apreciate it if you can give me pairs of magics. I'm really looking for 2 types of them, any kind...I would like if it could be 2x Firagas and 2x Thundagas.

Sadly, I have no spare Thundagas, the only spares I have are those I listed...srry...

I'm not really looking for those two, those are the types I would like to have most, but if no one have them so I would take any Lv4 Magic avalible.

3x Firaga and 2x Thundaga for SR Aladdin lvl 3 and Donald lvl 3?ONLY if Champ does not receive the cards for a trade.

Well.....what do you say champ?

im looking at the aladdin lvl3 and goofy lvl1 but ill give you 3 of each for all of them if not i can do 3 of each for goofy lvl1 and aladdin lvl3 if you want.

Roxas said:

3x Firaga and 2x Thundaga for SR Aladdin lvl 3 and Donald lvl 3?ONLY if Champ does not receive the cards for a trade.

My offer stands or 3 of Firaga and Blizzaga.

I'm confused...do you want to do the trade?

Well, 3 of each ( Firaga, Thundaga and Blizzaga) for Goofy Lv1 and Aladdin Lv3, sounds good. I can make that trade. When could you send them?

Oh, and sorry about the wait...some times I forget to check out these forums......

sorry for the trouble i went through the cards and found the cards i wanted sorry for the trouble.

tonybam14 said:

sorry for the trouble i went through the cards and found the cards i wanted sorry for the trouble.

Its ok....things happen. Well, Forums still open. Anyone who haves any of the magics or attack cards I've posted, I will be glad to trade with them!

for aladdin and goofy would u do 2 firagas, 2 thundagas and 1 blizzaga?

Morbidsanity said:

for aladdin and goofy would u do 2 firagas, 2 thundagas and 1 blizzaga?

Its ok, let's trade. When could you send them?

My offer still stands as 2 Firagas, 1 Blizzaga for just Aladdin lvl 3

TheChampIsHere said:

My offer still stands as 2 Firagas, 1 Blizzaga for just Aladdin lvl 3

Well...you're right, but Im really in need of magic cards Lv4. I didn't got any from base set. If you can give me just one more magic Lv4 for just Aladdin, we can have a trade.

Does it have to be Firaga, Blizzaga, or Thundaga?