Lieutenants in Expansion Sidemissions

By Drakthal, in Road to Legend

Hi everyone

I was looking for a bit of information since i have this obsession where i dont play with the parts of my descent collection that is not painted yet.

Therefore i need to know if any of the lieutenants of Mists of Bilehall or Labyrinth of Ruin are used in their respective side quests since then i want to push them up in my painting order.

Please only do a spoiler where you say that for example Ariad is used in the Labyrinth of Ruin, no more details than that :)

Best regards and thanks, Drakthal

No

Hi everyone

I was looking for a bit of information since i have this obsession where i dont play with the parts of my descent collection that is not painted yet.

Therefore i need to know if any of the lieutenants of Mists of Bilehall or Labyrinth of Ruin are used in their respective side quests since then i want to push them up in my painting order.

Please only do a spoiler where you say that for example Ariad is used in the Labyrinth of Ruin, no more details than that :)

Best regards and thanks, Drakthal

Oh yeah, you fight Queen Ariad after you open the door in the last room... Hahaha no, just kidding. :P

I have played MoB (three times) and LoR (just once) side quests and in none of them their corresponding lieutenant appears. I could be unlucky and haven't yet seen them, but I think it is highly unprobable. From what I have experience with those quest (and the Manor of Ravens side quest) I could say that none of the expansion lieutenants appear ever in the Kindred Campaign.

1 lieutenant does appear in the MoB side quest however, but not from that expansion.

I have tinkered and tinkered with the app, "scouting" as my group calls it, and apart from the obvious Lieutenants (Merick, anyone?) I can say I have only seen them appear as perils.

Just wanted to say I was also a bit disappointed when I played a side quest that used an expansion and the boss was a core monster with padded HP instead of the lieutenant for the expo. Even tho the app should know I have the lieutenant added to the "collection". I hop they change this in the future to using the lieutenant it makes it a lot more thematic.

Just wanted to say I was also a bit disappointed when I played a side quest that used an expansion and the boss was a core monster with padded HP instead of the lieutenant for the expo. Even tho the app should know I have the lieutenant added to the "collection". I hop they change this in the future to using the lieutenant it makes it a lot more thematic.

Yeah it is a shame - especially as they have actually gone to the trouble of giving most lieutenants two options for companions when they turn up as peril - either companions from the core set or companions from an expansion, if it is in the players collection (not necessarily the "set" the lieutenant comes from either...)