Sifting Shadows

By Morteigan, in WFRP Archived Announcements

I have read the Sifting Shadow file and I was wondering if I was right in my guessing the next products to come out this year. So I've decided to share it with you and see what you all think will be the 4 next box set for 2010.

The First Shadow: I'm pretty sure that it's the box set campaing that is already scheduled for this spring with a little more details. So I will not wander there.

The Second Shadow: This one seem to go in the way of a GM Toolkit that will help to folloy the game and tool to help build better adventures.

The Third Shadow: Everything in this shadow seems to point to a Magic Box Set, but what is interesting is maybe that will not only be a box set on the empire magic but on all magic in the old world. That could be cool because the last time we had magic for High Elves was in the Tome of Sorcery for the first edition and there was very little stuff on this.

The Fourth Shadow: This one is really mystic to me, I think that will be a monster box set or an adventure set. I'm really not very sure so this one I'll hope that somebody will have more clue than me.

So say what you think, I would be interested to hear what you think the next supplement will be.

Sorry I've not seen that the same topic was in the main forum.

Fourth Shadow seems to be a Chaos Box Set to me.

Otherwise all the rest are right. I also would REALLY like rules for elves to use magic. High Elves are built to do just that and yet can't do anything with magic as is without house rules.

Indeed, let's just hope that they will cover this soon.