The Thousand Thrones

By Cecil, in WFRP Gamemasters

Anyone that have started working on converting NPCs/Monsters from The Thousand Thrones and would like to share their work so far?

Thankies!

For those considering converting The Thousand Thrones to v3, we've just finished Expansion #2:

http://www.liberfanatica.net/TTT.html

This double-sized expansion covers multiple subplots in Chapters 2, 3 and 6. You'll probably want to have a copy of the campaign book on hand while reading it.

Herr Arnulfe said:

For those considering converting The Thousand Thrones to v3, we've just finished Expansion #2:

TTT Campaign optional expansions

This double-sized expansion covers multiple subplots in Chapters 2, 3 and 6. You'll probably want to have a copy of the campaign book on hand while reading it.

I haven't read those 2 expansions entirely, but from what i've seen, you've done an amazing job gran_risa.gif

I'm very interested in knowing about a enventual schedule for expansions #3 to 5 (i found references in #2) if you have some idea, i intend to run TTT sometime next year for my group.

I am currently runing TTT with my group and for that reason I am converting it. I'll release my personal notes and NPCs (made in strange eons with the community plugin). I am almost done with the first five chapters and will release that this month. I'll release the other chapters some time in january or february. I'm not editing it with release in mind, but I write everything down in notes, that I need for the chapter.

Cwell2101 said:

I'm very interested in knowing about a enventual schedule for expansions #3 to 5 (i found references in #2) if you have some idea, i intend to run TTT sometime next year for my group.

If Expansions #3 and #4 go ahead (which is looking increasingly likely), they still won't be finished for another year. They're being developed concurrently because they deal primarily with the same chapters (3, 4 and 5). Expansions #5 and #6 are two years away and will also be developed concurrently because they both deal with chapters 8-9.

Hopefully some people will play the campaign with "just" these first two expansions (128 pages of material in total) so we can get actual-play feedback to assist with the ongoing development of the project.

We're beginning on chapter 5, so I can't use everything in expansion #2 (chapter 6 is mentioned though), but expansion #1 deals with chapter 7, so I'll post my feedback once we have done that.

Gallows said:

We're beginning on chapter 5, so I can't use everything in expansion #2 (chapter 6 is mentioned though), but expansion #1 deals with chapter 7, so I'll post my feedback once we have done that.

That's great! Over half of Expansion #2 deals with chapter 6 so there should be lots of material that you can still use.

Herr Arnulfe said:

Gallows said:

That's great! Over half of Expansion #2 deals with chapter 6 so there should be lots of material that you can still use.

Just from reading I really like it. TTT is a great campaign, but it needs some loving care to come together for the players and so far your expansions fix that.

Gallows said:

Just from reading I really like it. TTT is a great campaign, but it needs some loving care to come together for the players and so far your expansions fix that.

Thanks, we've got lots of ideas cooking and if we manage to finish the whole series TTT will be the type of campaign that you can run 2-3 times and have it play out completely differently each time.

Did anything ever come of the other Thousand Thrones expansions. 1, 2, and the Overview are available on Liber Fanatica site, but thes rest of the expansions appear to be AWOL.

Did anything ever come of the other Thousand Thrones expansions. 1, 2, and the Overview are available on Liber Fanatica site, but thes rest of the expansions appear to be AWOL.

We gave it the old college try, but in the end we had to cancel the rest of the TTT Expansions. The project was too ambitious for fan material unfortunately. We did write a TTT Prologue scenario which is 99% done - if you PM me your email address I will send it to you. There's also some draft material for Ex 3-4 that you might be able to use.

Is it possible that someone send me all the stuff even the unfinished prologue? I only managed to find expansion 1(Liber Fanatica site does not work)

Update: Libera Fanatica started working but i still would love to get the prologue

Edited by Ralvand

I would love access to any of the unreleased notes for TTT.
i'm about to return to 2ed after not having played for years and I really want to do TTT the way it deserves.

Prologue and expansion notes please!

I would love access to any of the unreleased notes for TTT.

i'm about to return to 2ed after not having played for years and I really want to do TTT the way it deserves.

Prologue and expansion notes please!

I'll PM them to you later today.