Did it ship?

By HallertauRogue, in Talisman

I noticed the FFG store now has the main game and the upgrade pack listed as "in stock" and you are able to order it. Does this mean it is currently shipping to stores?

Post when you get yours either from FFG or at your local store. Man I'm too excited for this!

Well I ordered my copy through Thoughthammer, and they have yet to get it in. Hoping it arrives before Christmas at the very least.

I was about to order hte game online, until I got the the stage were they wanted to change $68.00USD for postage.

I think I will find an aussie online store to buy it from.

akuma508 said:

I was about to order hte game online, until I got the the stage were they wanted to change $68.00USD for postage.

I think I will find an aussie online store to buy it from.

Amazon.com akuma! I ended up playing around AU$90/copy as I ordered with a mate! Thats pretty much the price we'll be paying here through a games store, if not a bit cheaper, so why the heck not if we get it faster...

Does that mean you have recieved it?

Orcs Nest in London reckon they will have it tomorrow and Infinity Games say in 2 days time. Unfortunately neither of them list the Upgrade Pack. I've already got the game on order with Amazon uk. I placed the order for the full game really early for the silly price of £24.94 but they are saying they won't deliver it till christmas eve (as if!). I had planned on buying the upgrade pack to keep be going till then but I'm really not sure what to do now!

Geoff

I ordered mine through gamesparadise, its $99 but ships free. Use the coupon code ANDROID to get a further 5% off.

The upgrade pack works out to be $31. If you order for your friends for over $85, they ship it free. Shipping is only $10, a lot cheaper than from the states!

oops... www.gamesparadise.com.au

They are sydney based (I live in Victoria) and have a store you go to.

No sorry, I don't meant I have it yet. I mean that I pre-ordered.

Ignore that! I missed that you said... >_>

Wait, do they actually have it in stock, or is that a pre-order?

I ordered by Upgrade through Amazon.com (US) over a month ago ($17.56 USD including S&H). Still listed as "item not shipped"; estimated delivery is Dec. 23rd, 2008. The item's main listing on Amazon still says not released yet.

Be aware that wherever you are, global economic downturn has affected postal costs. S&H will be higher now than even just two months ago when I pre-ordered. I have friends in Austria, China, and Czech Republic who've all mentioned a rise in personal or business shipping costs.

I pre-ordered mine from www.thoughthammer.com/ and got an email from them today:

"Talisman 4th Ed. and the Upgrade Pack have released and our distributors
are just now receiving stock, so we should have them those soon. The
Reaper Expansion is not expected to release until January."

I have a polish version. Yay!

RiCHiE said:

I ordered mine through gamesparadise, its $99 but ships free. Use the coupon code ANDROID to get a further 5% off.

The upgrade pack works out to be $31. If you order for your friends for over $85, they ship it free. Shipping is only $10, a lot cheaper than from the states!

Thank you for that. I just placed my order. $95 is alot better then the $200.00 I was looking at.

Let's hope we get our games before Christmas :) .

I remember waiting last year hoping to get my BI talisman before Christmas. I just missed, I think I got it on the 27th.

akuma508 said:

RiCHiE said:

Thank you for that. I just placed my order. $95 is alot better then the $200.00 I was looking at.

Let's hope we get our games before Christmas :) .

I remember waiting last year hoping to get my BI talisman before Christmas. I just missed, I think I got it on the 27th.

I popped an email to the game at Games Paradise, and they informed me that they expect their shipment to arrive Friday or Monday!

So we should get it for Christmas!

Yeah I called them too.

They ship quickly 1-2 days, so we should get the orders next week.

RiCHiE said:

Yeah I called them too.

They ship quickly 1-2 days, so we should get the orders next week.

Not to WA... llorando.gif

Curiosly, of the two shops in London with the game (Orcs Nest and Forbidden Planet) neither had the upgrade pack

Geoff

My pre-order from Amazon.com still says deliver no earlier than December 23rd. The Upgrade's listing still says "not yet released." So much for the USA customers.

I live in Australia, and the upgrade pack is set for next week delivery (or so I have been told)