Most Balanced Custom Characters?

By Cinek, in Talisman

Hey Guys

I am looking to replace my Talisman characters with custom minis and I want them to be balanced as well. Can you point at custom character builds that in your opinion are most balanced (and play tested?)

Thanks

Sorry, to me there are too many original characters (69 now) to bother with custom ones in any foreseeable future.

Replacing? Custom minis? I dont understand are you saying you want some new characters for new minatures?

Apologies for not being clear :) I have plenty of miniatures and I can edit artwork and print out any character card. What I am looking for is new characters ideas with interesting skills (which perhaps do not reference any game mechanics introduced past Bloodmoon expansion) and are fairly balanced.

Right now, with original characters, it would seem that with each expansion there was less and less balance between characters - some are definitely weaker than others.

Yeh pleanty here i even have some (they are on my Pinterest account) they are easy enough to do just come up with a idea and then playtest, playtest and playtest.