Prize support for Crawler Cup

By Timathius, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

Hello everyone!

I am doing some prize support for the upcoming Crawler Cup in Annapolis. Basically working with a tatooine type theme so desert camo. Trying to go for Digi Cam on the Tie/FO so I am going to tighten that up with sharper lines and then add in another color. Not sure I like the green canopies much probably going to do blue on the Z and then red on the T/FO. Any thoughts on the guns and engines etc.? Metal just seems boring

Cms_BAQWgAUbw1_.jpg

Cms_DAAWYAEhJE6.jpg

Cms_EypWIAAqdUY.jpg

SO next is a YV-666 (first place prize) and I am trying to decide what to do with it. I want it to stand out from other YVs but still stick with the desert pallet.... Any thoughts?

Also, if you're in the area stop by! we are going to be at Fado in Annapolis from 9-5 on July 16th and they have BOTTOMLESS BLOODY MARYS with brunch, a great tap selection, and greeeeaaaat food. Oh and I suppose we will be playing X-Wing and its actually a birthday celebration for a few of us (including myself) in the DC-Baltimore area. Unfortunately I believe all the playing spots are filled. But still gonna be a fun event to come hang out.

Edited by Timathius