Time to update base game cards?

By Osbo25, in Talisman Rules Questions

This thought has been kicking around in my head for some time now, and it just came up again. Some of the cards from the base game are written in such a way that they don't consider the expansions. For example, the Hex spell. It states, "Place this card on any space in the Outer or Middle Region...." And there are other cards like this one.

Such a wording prohibits this spell from being cast in any of the corner regions. The original intent was to keep it from being cast on any space in the inner region.

So perhaps it is time to update the wording to something like, "Place this card on any space in any region (except for the inner region)...."

House rule, for sure.

FFG Community Board and Card Games Talisman Talisman Rules Questions Time to update base game cards?

What is your rule question?

Edited by tsuma534

FFG Community Board and Card Games Talisman Talisman Rules Questions Time to update base game cards?

What is your rule question?

That's a good question. I'm not sure what prompted me to post this in the Rules Questions forum, apart from the fact that it was early in the morning.

Now be sure to go troll the rules questions that have been asked out in the main forum. :P