December SOTG coming before Christmas

By FFGSteve, in UFS General Discussion

So... any predictions for what it will say?

I'm think set not Namco.

Man are you guys in for shock.

the longer this takes the more I'm willing to agree with a school of thought I heard recently

The playtesters have not got anything to test currently

The releases/upcoming page has no UFS stuff on it yet there's plenty for everything else (granted this could be as a "surprise" new licence)

After today there will be nobody about (or minimal people) in the FFG office so they will not have to deal with the fallout from the announcement

"we're sorry to annonce that we will no longer be supporting the game"

I truly hope this is not the case. I love UFS it's one of my favourite card games and having just come back after the mess of previous blocks it's going from strength to strength in my eyes. but the closer to the end of business this gets the more i'm inclined to believe that they're going to pull the plug and then bugger off for 2 weeks so they don't have to deal with us. I seriously hope this isn't the case, but it's getting late in the day and I can't help but wonder.

This is also an option

"given the success of our Living Card Game format, we will now be using this as the release structure for future sets which will be every 3/4 months in the shape of the 2player battle boxes"

Though I'm with everyone else hoping we're about to get STREETFIGHTER IV is on the way, MORE prize support that will actually arrive on time and a full on dedication to the game

GeneralReaction89 said:

yay an early christmas gift from FFG

Blindsided much?