December SOTG coming before Christmas

By FFGSteve, in UFS General Discussion

Hey everyone,

I know everyone is waiting for the SOTG, I am crazy busy getting several things done before the holiday but I promise to ahve the SOTG up by December 21st at the latest.

See you in the arena,

Steve

Wow thats nice to hear.

Great news :) Looking forward to it

FFGSteve said:

Hey everyone,

I know everyone is waiting for the SOTG, I am crazy busy getting several things done before the holiday but I promise to ahve the SOTG up by December 21st at the latest.

See you in the arena,

Steve

I must agree with that.

If you can give us the lowdown on City Championships and what's going to be involved with that, like application process, kit cost, kit contents, and any regional restrictions that goes along with "City", it'd be much appreciated.

yay an early christmas gift from FFG

thanks steve that is great news

Wait, you are the CEO of a gaming company and you are busy during christmas time? I don't believe it, it must mean the game is dying.

[/sarcasm]

Look forward to hearing from you Steve.

I thought he was, like, vice ceo or something... And I mean he must not be CEO cause don't those guys just sit around and collect sweet cash money and give themselves big bonuses? I mean CEO = evil-fat-cat oppress the poor, right? :)

forward slash end sarcasm: thanks for notice Steve.

Thanks for the heads up but don't over work yourself. Merry Xmas! |m/ <Metal horns

The believe his official title is that of VP of Marketing based on all the Gencon vids that label him as so underneath his name.

Anyways good news Steve hope that the SOTG has some info on new sets so that people can finally shut up about it being the end. Hell even if you don't have news of what it is yet just saying that there is going to be more sets should be enough.

21st "at the latest". That's like, 6 days away, so yeah, good deal :)

Hopefully some sort of announcement about the 2010 outlook in terms of tournaments. Lord knows we've lost some ranks due to lack of off season stuff. I'm one of the few people left in Tennessee as it is anyways.

Hey Joe, where in TN do you play?

True there aren't many of us left =/ if you have anything over the Xmas break I'll try and come down from Nashville.

Well I used to play in murfreesboro, but since scott quit the game and now despises it for some reason and only plays magic everyone has shifted their focus to magic. So right now I"m currently Shopless, but I'm going to see if outer limits in franklin has anything to offer since its closer to my home. I know they used to play but i dont know if they still do.

Looking forward to the SOTG.

joe10lo said:

Well I used to play in murfreesboro, but since scott quit the game and now despises it for some reason and only plays magic everyone has shifted their focus to magic. So right now I"m currently Shopless, but I'm going to see if outer limits in franklin has anything to offer since its closer to my home. I know they used to play but i dont know if they still do.

Hate to say this but you'll probably come up short. I'm really the only one that still keeps up with things and I'm outta state for most of the year for school.

Hey Steve...2hrs to go Pac Standard time...lookin' forward to catchin' word of the Next Set, and some City Championships, and other cool stuff...maybe new Promo hints??

Uber excited...!...

Don't worry, if he doesn't post it, I will go to his Facebook and give him a negative photo comment.

That will show him.

Please you think that will stop his face book fantasies.

So who's all excited about getting the SOTG today?

Micah said:

So who's all excited about getting the SOTG today?

I really do hope we get it today. Really want to know what to expect for new sets.

clock is ticking FFG....

3:30PM Central Time. Tick Tick Tick. Now watch, Steve will put it in "Fan Announcements" just to mess with us. LOL

This is the only thing I want to see from the state of the game:

This game is NOT dead. We are working diligently on future sets. Also, We understand there are many issues with prize support right now, so we are going to do the following, we are sending prize support from the last three months to every store that is on our support list. Lastly, the banhammer has been put away for now, but we are watching many cards closely. Thank you all for your patience, and see you in the arena.