Kislevite Shaman – suggestion for the next Expansion Pack

By Gendalm, in Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game

First,we really wish to thank FFG for providing already the trollslayer and witch hunter. Now, in order to complete our old warhammer quest group, I would really like to see the Kislevite Shaman as new Expansion Pack.

In the original GW miniature game, each member of our group has a specific role such as the wizard (healer sometimes offensive), trollslayer (big monster slayer) and witch hunter (the joker). The Kislevite Shaman was the reliable supporter, able to compensate the misfortune of the other heroes (the wizard in particular) and this is a game style which is currently missing in the WQACG and we would like to see.

A possible characteristic of the Kislevite Shaman could be that, instead of rolling the white dice, he would have automatic successes (but no critical success) while still rolling black die for the monsters. For example, for the attack action, he could obtain automatically one shield and one axe plus the possibility to have one shield OR one axe in addition.

I think it would be a nice addition to the game. ;)

Do you have additional suggestions for it ?? Thank you very much in advance for your feedback. :)

My first question would be are you looking for this adventurer to be a Raven Shaman or a Wolf Shaman?

There is a definite difference between the two.

My first question would be are you looking for this adventurer to be a Raven Shaman or a Wolf Shaman?

There is a definite difference between the two.

Raven Shaman all the time (at least for a campaign) !! :D However I seriously doubt FFG will differentiate the heroes to this extent.

I am really interested how they will also implement:

- The Elf Ranger. Although I think they will probably split into two separate heroes like the Shadow Warrior and Archmage in Warhammer quest videogame

- Lord of Aenarion. They will probably skip it as in the videogame version.