Ignoring Group Limit question

By gamecrawler, in Road to Legend

*Minor Spoiler*

I came across a point in the game where it said to keep spawning 2 flesh moulders every turn, ignoring group limits.

As you only get 4 flesh moulders mini's do I stop spawning them each round if all are on the board or do i keep putting other mini's on the board using them as flesh moulders?

Thanks!

Edited by gamecrawler

In this case, respawn until the monsters limits.

Edited by kraisto

You never put more of a specific Monster figure on the board than is available. Even if you would have multiple copies of the base game/expansion. :)

Ignoring group limits only means that if you are not playing with a full party, you should still place the entire group.

So in this case, you place up tot he maximum amount of figures you have.

Do you place the Master monster the first turn when placing 2 figures? Or do you wait to place the master the next time you place more of the same figures?

3 hours ago, AgentJ said:

Do you place the Master monster the first turn when placing 2 figures? Or do you wait to place the master the next time you place more of the same figures?

Always place masters first, as per the RtL rules pdf.

Hi guys!

If the app just gives us the order to place a "goblin witcher" on the map and there is no elite "goblin witcher" on the map, do i set up an elite "goblin witcher" or just a common "goblin witcher".

E.g.: 1.: 3 goblin minions are on the map, 0 elite --> i can not put more minions on the map. do i igonor that effect, or do i resummon a minion from somwhere on the map, or do i summon an elite ?

E.g.: 2.: 1 goblin minion is on the map --> i just summon one more, rigtht? Or do i summon an elite goblin, although we where orderd to just summon 1 goblin.

We are little confused here, since the most of the time states weahter we are supposed to ignore group limit or not...

Thx for your help allready!

C yall!

Edited by Der BJ
correction

If the app does not specify to place a master or minion monster, always place a master monster if possible according to group limits. If this is not possible, place a minion monster. If this is not possible, place nothing at all. Ignoring group limits means that in a game with less than 4 heroes more monsters than the corresponding group limit would allow may be on the map. Plastic figure limits still apply, though.

If the app does specify to place a minion or a master monster and this is not possible according to group limits, do not place anything, even if the other version of the monster could be placed.

Example 1: Assuming a 4-hero-game, place a master goblin witcher.

Example 2: Assuming a 4-hero-game, place a master goblin witcher.

Edited by Sadgit

Thx m8 for veryfing this rule! ;)