I want ideas......

By GroggPirate78, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Okay, so I had a DH game running for almost a year, then we moved, and I can't really continue with the group that I had for obvious reasons. however, I'm starting a new group, one extremely new player, one serious veteran, and my lovely girlfriend who plays the Psyker that wrecks my game every time I throw something serious at them...... Any way, here's the thing, they had an Inquisitor that they were hunting for being rogue, then ended up working for as Radicals (go team), well, this new group, the NPC that will be their main point of contact as a brand new, seriously expendable war party, is going to be that same Inquisitor, only before he was an actual Inquisitor, and merely, well, not even a Throne Agent. But here's my thing, I want to run something along the lines of the Diablo III storyline, and I apparently threw away my intro adventure that came with the GM Screen, so, is there somewhere in the 'Verse that I can find a creature creation table? Or did I simply overlook it in the main book, which wouldn't be a first for me? Thanks for the help in advance.

so, is there somewhere in the 'Verse that I can find a creature creation table?

DH GameMaster's Kit. Rogue Trader "Koronus Bestiary" and "Stars of Inequity". Only War "Hammer of the Emperor" for mounts-type creatures. Deathwatch "Ark of Lost Souls" for space hulk encounters.