Promo card rule?!

By Peter Pan Fan, in Rules Discussions

I was looking in the rule book that i got with my mickey starter and it say on page 17 "Each deck may contain only ONE copy of any given Promo Card."??

Does that mean that i can only have 1 tigger in my deck and no other promo cards or can i play 3 tigger's but no other promo....How does this work?

Peter Pan Fan said:

I was looking in the rule book that i got with my mickey starter and it say on page 17 "Each deck may contain only ONE copy of any given Promo Card."??

Does that mean that i can only have 1 tigger in my deck and no other promo cards or can i play 3 tigger's but no other promo....How does this work?

I think it's a limit as in: 1 tigger, 1 Snow White, etc... in the same deck. Otherwise, they would have written: " Each deck may contain only ONE promo card at all."

wait so my deck is illegal cause i run 2 Break of Dawns??? if so im a cheater WAH! card is so busted.

That's what it looks like.

...what's a Break of Dawn? I don't know of a Promo card with that name

And the "One Promo Per Deck" rule applies to each promo individually. So you may have a Tinkerbell lvl1, Event 01 and a Cid, but you cannot have 2 copies of anny one of those promo's.
However, with a card like Simba lvl1 (of which there is a Promo AND pack version) you may still only have one of the Promo version in your deck, but still have more of the pack version

Oo! Ok, thanks a lot!! I wasnt to sure on what it meant haha

Event 1 = Break of Dawn