Terrain Pack?

By Supertoe, in BattleLore

You know, I was thinking (oh god no), and I realized that the greatest strength of this game is the customization. Like who actually plays the scenario cards that often. So wouldn't it be really cool if they made a terrain pack with a bunch of new terrain? They could have a book of 16 FFG designed scenarios that features the new terrain. Thoughts?

I always play with the scenario cards. That being said, I'd love for there to be some new terrain. It would also be great if they made some new scenario cards / terrain packs. I'd buy them up in a second.

I always play with the scenario cards. That being said, I'd love for there to be some new terrain. It would also be great if they made some new scenario cards / terrain packs. I'd buy them up in a second.

Yeah, I would like a bunch of new scenario cards with it as well. I just get kind of bored of the generic ones that are in the game now, particularly for Uthuk. The Daqan and Waiqar ones are more interesting, but the current uthuk cards are so boring.

This is something I started asking *a long* time ago. Made a list, wth waterfalls, marshes, mountain cliffs and so on. And had the bizarre idea of sea battles in Battlelore. Still dreaming

This is something I started asking *a long* time ago. Made a list, wth waterfalls, marshes, mountain cliffs and so on. And had the bizarre idea of sea battles in Battlelore. Still dreaming

OOOHHHH. Waterfalls would be so cool!

before they put out extra terrain I think it would be kinda cool if they put out a new box/carry box to fit everything plus the extra peaces that are out and the elves when they show up lol

I would like to say that i wouldn't mind some playmats better before terrain tiles.

Some playmats with preprinted "new terrain"(Ice,Desert,Jungles,Rivers,Guly...) would be lovely, something close to the demo "mats" withe areas designed for thecards and decks.

Then in addition some New tiles to vary the scenarios.

Maybe it's just me and my experiences with Memoir 44, which has tons of different terrain types multiplied by versions in desert, snowy, grassland and jungle varieties... but I prefer things be kept simple. We have a nice offering of terrain with important but not overly complicated effects. Seems the few things we're missing are terrain that inhibits movement but not LOS (Swamps?) and terrain that blocks movement and LOS (Mountains too big for this scale? Maybe steep cliffs?)

I don't want to fiddle with much more terrain. It would also just be more stuff for me to make 3D terrain for :P

And/or they could actually sell the mats that they used for the demos.

We had a lot of interest about getting those and our FLGS, understandably, refused to sell the one mat they received.