• 4x Spinning Demon

• 3x Dark Geo Da Ray

Sideboard

• 3x Mishima Zaibatsu Leader
  • 3x Mishima Family Bloodline
  • 2x Demon Slayer

Cards: 60 + 8 side

Rundown:

Heihachi and Friends: This is a basic strategy with Heihachi , of character pitching for damage. I can also use some of the characters as starters if need be. Kilik can tank, White Crane does some fun things with face down cards. Taki is a little anti-meta, if I get up against something I cannot deal with.

Foundation Base: This is fairly similar to older builds of Heihachi. Momentum and check hacks, with a bit of momentum and multiple tech with Need and Assassin.

TOR: Ancient Gate : This is more of a gimmick card. With Possession Stance, this card becomes a great asset, increasing their progressive, without messing with mine. It is also a terrain, so it can be used to clear something annoying(Pavilion, etc). This is probably first on the chopping block.

Possession Stance : Very needed in any deck with multiples. As far as actions go, this one is not very useful, except for when I really need to get that final push through. Very good as a follow up to an Assassin's Secret combo. First Rite(4)->Secret(5)[E to turn FD]->Stance(5)[Discard 1 to turn other FD]->Spinning Demon(5)[Multiple:1].

Attacks

Seal : Great attack in this deck. Can be used as a starter for a Secret combo, or as early game momentum gen. Can also clear itself, if I know it will deal damage. All in all, very useful with or without support.

Assassin's Secret : Current day Chaos bread and butter. Free momentum gen off of an easy combo. Decent block, decent speed, easy difficulty.

Execution Technique First Rite : While its E is near useless, the Stun as well as the Weapon keyword is mostly why this card is there. Stun for the pressure, and Weapon for the Secret combo. Easy as that.

Spinning Demon : A part of any Heihachi deck. Very good all around. With Possession Stance, it is possible to string these out even farther, as the multiples will not add progressive.

Dark Geo Da Ray : Same logic as Demon. Would have used Assassin's Strike, but I currently lack them, so I will test this out instead.

Thoughts?

-Tinman

Some quick changes to the deck after some trading/testing:

Main:

• -1 Cervantes
  • +1 Zi Mei (More Options, thats it)
  • -1 TOR: Ancient Gate (2 is enough, although it is very, very fun to use)
  • -1 Dark Geo Da Ray (The limitation is a bit much to handle, plus I got some Assassin's Strikes)
  • +2 Assassin's Strike (Very solid card. The speed plus the ability makes it very tough to let pass. And Kilik loves the hell out of this card)
  • +1 Solitary Assassin (No real reason, just better checks+block)
  • +4 Communing with the Ancients (Needed more foundations, and +checks was also welcome)

Side:

• -2 Demon Slayers
  • +2 Gut Drill (Discard Hate)

Final Stats:

Cards: 65 + 8 Side

Average Check: 4.5

Average Difficulty: 3.3 (2.65 w/o characters)

Comments and Observations:

These are just a few comments and things I noticed while testing out this deck earlier.

-Heihachi is less key, so are characters. The speed at which I can get multiple attacks rolling makes waiting for characters a bit worthless, so Heihachi's damage ability is, I found, not used as often as in the past. Instead, I like holding the characters for Spinning Demons alone, unless I only have 1-2 attacks in hand.

-Geo Da Ray takes some planning. Because of its restriction, planning on playing this, especially with Possession Stance, takes a bit of planning. Assassin's Strike is a lot more flexible, and can cause real headaches when it creates 2-3 new foundations for me to use to block.

-Seal + Maniacal Laughter is the perfect set up to Spinning Demon. Clears the card pool, gens momentum, and if they block, which takes a bit of doing, it makes the Demons that much harder to block.

-Ancient Gate is a defense card. When I went up against a couple of decks that made use of things like Knightbreaker and the SSS loop, Ancient Gate had them in fits. If I took the first hit, their combo was pretty much out the window from the get go. And if I block with a Possession Stance, I take no penalty from the extra cards in the card pool.

-Possession Stance actually works. As much as I thought it might be a bit cumbersome, the card actually paid off quite a few times, letting me string out multiples like no ones business.

-Assassin's Secret might be a bit unneeded. It was nice to be able to get 2 free momentum, but I often found I did not really need it. Might be better vs a momentum hate deck.

-Tinman

Christ Tinman, TLDR.

However I like the line up because it's new and original, but I'm not sure how much your attack line up matters in Heihachi as long as you play spinning demon. Seal is kinda cool because its fast and you certainly wont have a problem ever playing a multiple with all the momentum gen, but it seems kind of excessive without a powerful or something. I'm not a fan of the tower because it ruins all combos(assassin secret) and makes things crazy difficult to play, but if you were playing more multiples I could see things going well with possession stance. Looks like the kind of deck that will takes tons of fine tuning, but could be very lethal very quickly.