We got two new adventurer heroes!!!

By alexbobspoons, in Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game

So looking on ffgs news page they have released 2 hero packs, witch hunter and troll slayer.

Awesome!!!

While not massive packs, something like 14 cards to a pack, these look excellent and reinforce the fact ffg are allowed to produce expansions despite GWs need whq.

Great stuff, will buy these.

Now hoping for new monsters and campaigns.

Yeah!

I juts picked them up, totally worth it at 5 bucks a pack. I hope to see similar adventure/quests packs come out soon.

Very happy to see these new characters. Would like to see some Destruction characters, like Witch Elf and Sorceress. Maybe in a expansion?

does anybody know whether these will be available to buy again soon? theyre sold out :(

With the nonrenewable of the license with Games Workshop there will be no reprint. You'll need to dig around stores to fine them.

does anybody know whether these will be available to buy again soon? theyre sold out :(

Last weekend I noticed the FFG Games Center in Roseville, MN still had a few of each. You could probably give them a call (unless you're one of the many who have some kind of allergy to paying full retail, even for a $5 item).