Need Deck Building help

By EvilAmarant7x, in Gummi Garage

So, I know this is the place to post a deck and get some advice on it, etc., but I'm pretty horrible at seeing how cards work together so I figured I'd ask for some help just building one in the first place.

I took advantage of the FF holiday sale and picked me up a box from sets 1,2, and 3, so I've got an okay amount of cards. I've also got friends that picked up card boxes during the sale too, so borrowing specific cards shouldn't be an issue, just maybe getting 3 of rather rare cards for a deck.

But anyway, I'd like to get two decks, or at least decent ideas for two decks. I tried looking through the threads for ideas, but everything is using and built against set IV materials, so it's not that useful for me.

One deck, I'd like to provide a decent challenge for a dark riku aggro deck. I'd really like it to be WR, but beggars can't be choosers. My friend runs a bunch of shadows to boost his heartless cards and then just hits me every turn until I die. I know monstro lvl 1 is the way to stop that, but my issue is that I can't travel afterward, because then monstro is gone. I'm trying to hit 13 points, but if I play a high level world it gets loaded up with strong heartless and then the shadows come back out.

I'd also like a fun/annoying deck that probably doesn't have a good chance of winning, but focuses on using alot of the annoying effect cards. Something with the duck trio, owl, sebastian, pooh, phil, etc. Maybe Alice. Something that's just there to annoy the other player while I slowly die.

Like I said, I've only got cards from the first three sets, so they'll have to stick to that stuff. Also, the decks I'm going to be playing against are also only from the first three sets. I'm sure that makes a difference.

Thanks alot.

Build JoaT to take on the Dark Riku deck. D. Isles, The King, Sephiroth, Tigger and all the nice aggro accoutrement with enough Worlds to keep you going.

In sets 1,2 and 3 Dark Riku is really nothing to worry about, A light Aggro Deck with Phil, monstro and sephiroth will destroy it, since sephy is a permanent +9 and dark decks just can't keep up. It could be tricky with a WR though, If you set on building a WR to counter it I'd use lots of tinkerbells (since like the only way to stop you from playing them is wizard which is a lvl 7 so not a big deal) and just slowly move through your worlds, keep in mind as light you get all the neat tech stuff such as jack skellington + beast and herc. oh and make sure three of your worlds are monstro lvl 1.

As far as your fun annoying deck goes, It's not such a bad plan actually, the only reason it doesn't work is because of monstro, before that card the three duck bros were pretty much a staple for an aggro deck.

Well, I was planning on doing Jack+White Fungus to stop Monstro. What's to stop dark decks from running dark+white fungus btw to counter monstro?

White Mushroom's low POW is stopping it. Seriously. ANYTHING can clear White Mushroom. So what if your opponent gets a whole turn of swarm off? They've gotta waste 2 cards in their hand to clear Monstro, then 4 to swarm leaving them with no hand advantage when it comes to the challenge, if they do have a card in hand then 100% guaranteeing you it will be Soul Eater.

If you're unlucky, you'll lose 2HP, but that's it. You'll gain more HP from spamming World/Tink/Cure cards than your opponent will be able to deal.