Honoring a childhood

By DvON, in UFS Off Topic

After Batman: Arkham Asylum, i was instilled with a new hope that i last experienced as a 12 year old boy. The bringing together of all my favorite batman villians in the same place and leting me fight as the Worlds Greatest Detective as i remembered him brought me a great amount of joy (disregarding the tiny flaws). Well now another part of my childhood will get a chance to flourish in this generation.

www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-transformers-war/59859

you may now begin discussing how sexy this looks

EDIT: there i linked it for you all

Activision published leads me to believe your childhood may be shat on.

as awesome as that trailer did look....

Homme Chapeau said:

Activision published leads me to believe your childhood may be shat on.

this ^^

hope its good though

I just geekgasm'd

/fappage

Speaking of the VGAs, I think that's where a lot of the "WELL NO ****!" surprise sequels will be announced.

Homme Chapeau said:

Speaking of the VGAs, I think that's where a lot of the "WELL NO ****!" surprise sequels will be announced.

True, but I was surprised by an announcement this soon. Let alone a teaser trailer.

BTW it looks like some of the villains will be Two Face, The Penguin, and The Black Mask.

JDub said:

Homme Chapeau said:

True, but I was surprised by an announcement this soon. Let alone a teaser trailer.

BTW it looks like some of the villains will be Two Face, The Penguin, and The Black Mask.

I'm surprised they could keep a lid on it so long.

JDub said:

Homme Chapeau said:

If Activision treat the Transformers line and customers in the same way that they have done the Marvel line with Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC fiasco then your childhood will be befouled rather than honoured.