Modern Rule Conversion

By MijRai, in WFRP House Rules

I've recently been working on a side-project inspired by some friends wanting to play the Warhammer Fantasy game (2nd Edition, to be precise). They showed me the rulebook, and I went through it. It's definitely what I would consider a diamond in the rough. I also regularly run a Dark Heresy 2nd Edition ruleset. With the two in my head, I got a fun idea; a conversion of Warhammer Fantasy to the Dark Heresy rules. I started a few days ago and already have a good number of things written up; it'll take a good bit of polish, but that's a given. My main concerns are that I haven't even touched the magic system yet.

What would y'all suggest/want to see? When I have a first draft finished, I'll post it here for the forum's perusal.

This forum focus on Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd edition and most people at this forum are dedicated to that edition. You'll probably get a better answer to your question at the strike-to-stun forum ( http://forum.strike-to-stun.net/ ), which has sub forums for all the different Warhammer Fantasy editions, as well as a forum for Dark Heresy.

Some (me among them) have played the 2nd and/or 1st editions of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay as well. So you might get some answers here, but strike-to-stun is probably a safer bet. :)

Edited by k7e9

I'll keep that in mind, thanks!