Rantapandas boats

By Rantapanda, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

They Look Excellent.

Very well executed and I love your shading and highlighting.

the Tan and Grey work very well together.

Job well done :D

All the best,

Barry.

ok, the blue looks like its legitimately a light. Am i being fooled or did you paint OSL that **** well lol

Nicely done! After seeing these repaints by you, Barry, Gadge and Macross I'm ready to scrap my paints and go back to Play-Do and make ashtrays and snakes!

Very nice.

Just so you know, in your images in IMGUR if you copy and paste the link called 'linked bbcode' to your forum post, it will come out visible in the forums.

Absolutely awesome! The only thing I'd do to those would be to put a gloss varnish over the cockpit glazing.

They Look Excellent.

Very well executed and I love your shading and highlighting.

the Tan and Grey work very well together.

Job well done :D

All the best,

Barry.

Thanks, much appreciated ^^ They were quite quick to paint since the Tan part is the basic colour of the ships, just though the blue would go well with it.

ok, the blue looks like its legitimately a light. Am i being fooled or did you paint OSL that **** well lol

I was quite suprised myself how that turned out to be honest :D Im more a lucky painted than a good one :D Just added small parts of white every step and paintwork was done relatively quick to not let the paint dry. That was fun.

Nicely done! After seeing these repaints by you, Barry, Gadge and Macross I'm ready to scrap my paints and go back to Play-Do and make ashtrays and snakes!

haha thanks. but come on, everyone has to start somewhere ! and theres nothing wrong with play-do :)

Very nice.

Just so you know, in your images in IMGUR if you copy and paste the link called 'linked bbcode' to your forum post, it will come out visible in the forums.

Thanks for the tip ! I was thinking of how do you fellows do it

3RxRtctl.jpg?1

The ships look fantastic...

...I feel that the iridescent blue bases and stems (whilst tied into the scheme) draw attention away from the models - which is a shame.

Perhaps if it was done using the grey, you could achieve the same tie-in without detracting from the models... black is always an option too.

I don't get how people hate seing Jumpmasters on the table "because such an obscure ship shouldn't be flying around in masses" when there are so many beautifull repaints around.

I don't get how people hate seing Jumpmasters on the table "because such an obscure ship shouldn't be flying around in masses" when there are so many beautifull repaints around.

I'm not sure that's the reason ^^

I'm not sure that's the reason ^^

Of course not, but it is an argument that keeps creping up. being someone with a lot of TIE Bomber experience I know exactly what is frustrating about them, it just is shocking to have mistakes punished so hard.