WFRP Support Docs Posted >> Errata, FAQ, Living Index & Component Lists

By ynnen, in WFRP Archived Announcements

The Old World is a grim land of peril and greed, where the suffering masses do their best to protect themselves from foul forces that would exploit and corrupt them.

Today, the Old World becomes a wee bit less perilous... The support page now features the following resources:

I appreciate everyone's patience while these resources were being assembled. The documents will be updated as new content is available and new products launch, so keep checking the Support section for the latest updates and information.

UPDATE: I've updated the card & component list (same URL) to include card counts for each product, and a list of the punchboard components.

Excellent! Thanks a million!

YES!!! Made my day!

And I like how the Adventurer's Toolkit components are listed too!

Thank You, thank You, thank You gran_risa.gif

aplauso.gif

Well played, FFG, well played!

HA! After reading the Errata/FAQ I can see that I was correct on every single point of dispute commented on these boards.

If you remember something different, then you must have misunderstood my posts. Or it could be a glitch in the software that sometimes makes my posts (and only my posts) appear to say exactly the opposite of what I intended.

Yeah, that's it. . . a glitch.

Ahem.

::cough::

I was on the fence on whether I could wait until after Christmas to buy this game for myself, but having all the little rules questions

definitively answered has almost guaranteed I have to get this game and get my players to start playing it! Many thanks!

Thanks for these, they are helpful.

When i read through the components page i noticed something though;

The core set is refered to as WHF01, adventure toolkit as WHF02 and then it even shows the upcoming gethering storm, but wait, it is listed as WHF04. 04? what happened to 03. It is mentioned as 04 twice so it may be a simple mistake, or it may even mean something else is coming out before then....

Either way, good job!

WHF03 might be the dice pack.

ya maybe.......................

I love web enhancements !

:)

Jay H

I see that quarterstaves are still one-handed weapons. :P

Mindhead said:

WHF03 might be the dice pack.

Acording to FFG Products Page WHF03 is Dice Accessory Pack indeed.

BTW good work FFG, especially with FAQ.

UPDATE: I've updated the card & component list (same URL) to include card counts for each product, and a list of the punchboard components.

Thank-you very much for the Adventurer's Toolkit material adds!

ynnen said:

I'd update it to add 'Yellow Streak' to the Insanity Cards in the base game. I was inventorying stuff, and it's not on the list.

Century said:

ynnen said:

I'd update it to add 'Yellow Streak' to the Insanity Cards in the base game. I was inventorying stuff, and it's not on the list.

Broken Rib and Constant Pain are not in the Wound Cards, but Low Blow and Painful Injury are.

Century said:

Century said:

ynnen said:

Broken Rib and Constant Pain are not in the Wound Cards, but Low Blow and Painful Injury are.

Curry Favour has the wrong icon, it's has the Support icon. Unless it's meant to be a Support card, then it's on the wrong list.

Is the "1 small standup" in the toolkit really what I think it is...?

If so, the coming ratcatcher in our group will be thrilled!!

Greetings all!

I'm a second edition Warhammer gamemaster and I'm really looking forward to buy the new edition - even if it means dealing with all the importation taxes to bring the bow to Brazil. But I'm thinking about the corrections made in the errata, the index list and everything... so my question is the following:

Is there an edited reprint of the third edition on planning?

Thank you very much!

The support docs are very helpful, but would it be possible to post printer-friendly black and white versions without the background art?

Thanks for the excellent work and a very fun game!

I noticed in your ccard and component list that you noted 2 cards for the Adventurers toolkit......Great Sword of Hoeth and Gromril Armour. However in the copy I bought just today (6th Jan) I had only one card with a picture of the Great Sword on one side and details of Gromril Armour on the other. This appears to be a printing error what can I do about it any ideas????/

Can I put in a request that the next supplement include reprints of those cards that were incorrect? Also, I would like to know if it's true that Curry Favour has the wrong icon. I just spent ten minutes searching for the **** card as a result!

Confirmed: Curry Favour is listed in the Blessings/Divine section of the Component List document, but has a Support icon on the card itself. Not sure which part is the error: it's not listed in the Errata & Rules FAQ document that I can see.

Two other tiny errata on the Component List :

• Trollfeller Strike should be Troll-Feller Strike (in the Action Cards: Melee list)
  • Doppleganger should be Doppelganger (in the Action Cards: Spells/Arcane list)

Oh, and add me to the list requesting corrected cards in a future supplement. Printing off the corrected PDFs is bearable, but doesn't really take the place of having a proper card with the right text. It looks as though there are only a handful of cards affected; if these can't be provided directly by FFG support, including them in a later supplement would be a next-best answer.