Tron IG88's (Not Mine)

By slowreflex, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

I did not do these, but they were in a tournament I was in and thought they were awesome so am sharing them here. Makes me wish I could paint. :)

13320002_10154118160042165_4408687694793 13335800_10154118159922165_5333431926785

That is seriously slick. Thanks for sharing that.

Hah! I was thinking those things kinda looked like the hover-mech things from Tron tipped on their side.

Pretty slick paintjobs.

Hah! I was thinking those things kinda looked like the hover-mech things from Tron tipped on their side.

Pretty slick paintjobs.

Recognizers. 8]

And they are indeed very cool paint jobs. Thanks for sharing. 8]

:o I love them.

I wish FFG would make a Tron game.

I'll be in my bunk.

Those are two cool IGs.

I NEED TO DO THIS!

Awesome!

someone actually did tron colors with two tones of light in the cracks? thats a first, and badass as hell.

They actually look like lights, not just *insert color here* lines

Oh I like these. I had the same idea originally with my own Brobots but decided not to go this route. I'm happy to see it made a reality.

I've been trying for a while to do something similar with one of my shuttles, other items just keep making their way past it in the paint queue

The blue is my favorite.

So they leave a trail of solid light behind them for other ships to crash into? Hardly seems fair!

On topic, incredible paint job!

Painted like that even i who hate their design can see some kind of beauty there.

I have looked at these a few times.....and I keep coming back to them.

They are Bloody impressive !

and really suit the shape of the model.

I have never liked this Ship........but in those colours......they look fantastic.

:D