"Painted Minis for MSRP" sale

By nickv2002, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

My friend has some flex time this summer and is offering up his talented painting services over on BGG for MSRP rates. I figure it might be of interest to those of you, like myself, who love this game but don't have the time or skill to paint their own figures.

Here's some great work on the recent Smugglers and Bantha that he did for me.

post-260007-0-65086500-1464823115_thumb.jpg

Very nice work.

I would however be cautious about this sort of thing (selling stuff) on the forums. It'd be a shame if our painting subforum went away again.

Very nice work.

I would however be cautious about this sort of thing (selling stuff) on the forums. It'd be a shame if our painting subforum went away again.

He does it as a hobby not to make money (and actually plays the game) so I figured it would be okay. If you think it's too much of an advertisement I'm happy to ask a mod to take the thread down. I agree that having a bunch of ads on here would be problematic and we don't want the subform to go away.

Pretty sure people using this forum as an ad for their painting work is what lead to it being taken down in the first place..

That's the running theory. Or it was because on the X-Wing one people were advertising custom 3D printed models.

There was never an official explanation. But better to be safe than sorry I guess when it comes to posting on here.

Posting this on the Imperial Assault Subreddit might be a better place. :D