Envoy of the Queen x4

Queen's Champion x 4

Determined x4

Unstoppable Conviction x4

Valkyrja's Shield x1

Astrid(promo) x4

Fierce Twin Slash x2

Cleave x4

Waiting on starters to get rest of deck. 2nd turn have both character cards out. So what do you think i also have a Hilde, Yi Shan, Lu Chen, Christie, Ivy, Nightmare and Siefried decks built Stock plus a Nina in construction.

Personally, I'm not a real fan of Multiple attacks in Astrid (the multiple copy isn't a Weapon , so no Astrid madness shenanigans for you). I prefer Execution Technique First Rite for its Stun and Low block (don't look now, but you don't block too well, and that's never good, especially for a deck with Reversals ). Look at some of Mitsurugi* 's foundations from the new Soul Calibur set to help you out with that, plus provide some speed boosting (which you also lack). Also, Paying Respect to Your Ancestors is a bit difficult to get (being a UR and all), but it makes the deck capable of pumping out stupid amounts of damage for no real good reason. Tell you what, here's the decklist for our local Astrid . She does pretty well, so see if you can pick something up from her (we don't own the promo Astrid** , though).

Starting Character:

Astrid (6 HS 27 Vitality) ( All , Fire , Order )

Assets (6):

4 Reaver's Axe (2/4 +2H; Unique, Weapon) ( All , Fire , Order )

2 Ymirfang (3/4 +2M; Unique, Weapon) (Death, Earth, Fire )

Attacks (20):

4 Pommel Smash (3/3 2H1; Stun: 1, Weapon) ( All , Fire , Order )

4 Execution Technique First Rite (4/3 3L3 +2L; Stun: 2, Weapon) (Air, Chaos, Fire )

4 Raven's Claw (4/2 4M4 +3M; Ranged, Weapon) ( All , Fire , Order )

4 Tyr's Warding Smash (4/3 2H4 +1H; Weapon) ( All , Fire , Order )

4 Cleave (5/3 4H5 +0M; Weapon) (Death, Earth, Fire )

Foundations (36):

4 Brooding (1/5 +3H) (Death, Earth, Fire )

4 Envoy of the Queen (1/5 +3L; Weapon) ( All , Fire , Order )

4 The Strength Within (1/5 +2M) ( All , Fire , Life)

4 Hungry for Battle (2/4) (Earth, Evil, Fire )

4 Looking for a Thrill (2/4 +3H) ( All , Fire , Life)

4 Relentless (2/4; Weapon) ( All , Fire , Order )

4 Communing with the Ancients (3/5) (Air, Chaos, Fire )

4 Paying Respect to Your Ancestors (3/5) ( All , Fire , Order )

4 ShadoWar (3/5 +3H) (Evil, Good, Fire )

Best friends and the ultimate team are incredible in Astrid. squeese out some more stun on your reversal? yes please ^^

Rivalry with a bear is pretty nice aswell, not extrordinary but in my meta they usually destroy one to cancel.. win-win for me atleast

For the money: Great to use for your reversals, because either you can pass your attacks easy, or they are tapped out next turn

Also, Execution technique into cleave or fullmoon disembowel is nuts on your own turn

I play with him all the time here in tulsa. The deck is strong because of Stacker Astrid. The one loss is from my King deck that we worked on like crazy. The deck works well because everything is comming at you on average of 6+ speed and there are at least 3 attacks comming per turn. He doesn't care that he misses or you block. He just keeps filling up his discard. Then he will a turn you can't do jack about him and its over. He also plays Hilde really well and has the magical luck of turn 2 dual wielding.

Mordai said:

Also, Execution technique into cleave or fullmoon disembowel is nuts on your own turn

or on your opponents assuming you can play 2 reversals in a turn. Block Reversal with first rite, If they happen to play another attack block with an action and then play full moon for epicness and probably for game at this point